Meetings and Conferences
Since association meetings are integral to the majority of associations, we pride ourselves on the quality, variety and success of the 200 meetings that we oversee and manage each year.
We would like to define the meeting services we offer in two areas: 1) Annual meetings for the membership and organization and 2) other types of Educational Workshops and Seminars.
Successful meetings should:
- Meet your organizations educational goals
- Provide benefits and services to members
- Generate funds for organizational solidarity
- Establish a positive image and reputation for your profession or industry and to the public
RC principals and staff have extensive experience in planning and presenting annual meetings and conventions, scientific/technical, medical and educational meetings that have included large plenary sessions, peer-reviewed submissions, poster sessions, demonstration sessions and presentations requiring complex audiovisuals. In addition, we are experienced with the development and attainment of accredited continuing education (CEU) programs. We help associations set goals for their meetings (financial, attendance, program content, etc.). Our meeting sites are international and facilities include city hotels, resorts, convention centers and retreat settings. We manage meetings through all steps from goals, hotel arrangements, budgeting, on-site management to final evaluation.
Education is another major service that associations can offer their members. There are many compelling reasons to support associations producing and offering workshops, seminars and courses for their members.
In addition to the larger annual meeting, other meeting venues can:
- Provide education and networking
- Be offered in local or regional settings
- Meet the "specific" needs of the members better than the larger format of an annual meeting
- Address cutting edge topics
- Be taught by experts in the field